Department(s): Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Technology
Employed since 2021
Consumer Information Faculty Rating: 4.70*
*This score represents the faculty member’s most recent aggregate rating for all courses taught, not to exceed three (3) years.
Rating Scale: 5 = Strongly Agree, 4 = Agree, 3 = Neither Agree Nor Disagree, 2 = Disagree, 1 = Strongly Disagree
- Does the instructor present the material in a clear and understandable manner?
- Was the instructor helpful and responsive to students?
- Did your knowledge in the instructor’s course increase significantly?
- Do you feel the instructor created a positive learning environment?
- Would you recommend this instructor to another student?
This rating provided in compliance with Senate Bill 389.