Dual Credit Faculty

Apply to be a Dual Credit Instructor

If you are interested in becoming a State Tech dual credit instructor, complete and submit the Dual Credit Instructor Information Sheet along with your college transcript(s) to dualcredit@statetechmo.edu.  Questions regarding dual credit instructor eligibility should be directed to the Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Program Office at dualcredit@statetechmo.edu or (573) 897-5262.

Class Rosters

Following registration each semester, dual credit instructors will receive a class roster for the dual credit course(s) they are teaching at their high school or career center.  Instructors are asked to check the accuracy of the rosters.  Any discrepancies should be reported to the Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Program Office immediately to ensure that all students registered or believed to be registered are properly identified.


Official State Tech grade sheets with instructions are emailed prior to the end of each class to dual credit instructors for completion. Upon completion of the dual credit course(s), instructors will issue a grade to students enrolled in their course(s) for college credit.  Grade sheets will be returned to the Academic Records Office for processing.  Once grades are posted, they cannot be removed from a student's official college transcript. Students should be advised accordingly.  The grade a student earned in a dual credit course appears as part of the student's permanent college record and cannot be dropped.  After the grades have been posted to the students' transcripts, they will be available on EagleOnline.

Grading Assistance

  • Step-by-step instructions for entering grades online-coming soon
  • Additional information for submitting grades-coming soon

Transcripts and Transferring

To request a State Tech transcript for other institutions, students must complete a Transcript Request Form and submit it to the Academic Records Office.  A Transcript Request Form can be found by accessing EagleOnline or by clicking HERE.  Students who do not have their student ID number, should write  “unknown” on that line and fill in their social security number.  The State Tech Academic Records Office’s address and contact information is included on the form.  Transcripts are not issued to or for students who have financial obligations to the college until those obligations are paid in full.

Credit earned at State Tech through the Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Program is transferable to other colleges and universities according to their respective transfer policies. Not all classes transfer to every college or university.  Students are encouraged to contact the Director of Admissions or Registrar at the college or university of their choice for questions regarding acceptance and transferability of credit courses.