General Information - including Financial Aid and Institutional
Information regarding the following topics can be found in the Financial Aid Guide here.
- Terms and Conditions under which students receive Federal Direct Loans (pg. 13)
- How financial aid eligibility is determined (pg. 9)
- Student responsibilities for continued eligibility under each financial aid program (pg. 15)
- Requirements for maintaining satisfactory academic progress and regaining eligibility if satisfactory academic progress requirements are not met (pg. 20)
- How and when financial aid will be disbursed (pg. 5)
- Federal Direct Loan terms (pg. 13)
- Sample repayment schedule and the definition and consequences of loan default (pg. 14)
- Required exit counseling for Federal Direct Loans (pg. 14)
- Title IV refund policy and the returning of unearned financial aid (pg. 18)
Descriptions of all Federal, State, local, private, and institutional student financial assistance programs available to students and whether they are need-based or non-need based programs can be found here.
Information regarding how to apply for financial aid assistance can be found here.
The Terms and Conditions of the College Work-study (CWS) program can be found in the College Work-study Program Guide.
Please contact the Financial Aid Clerk, Specialist, or Director in the Financial Aid Office for information on financial assistance. Financial Aid is located on the main campus in Linn, in the Nilges Technology Center. Or contact us by phone at (573) 897-5000 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Institutional Information
General information about State Tech is available from the Admissions Office, which is located on the main campus in Linn, in the Information Technology Center. You can also contact them by phone at (573) 897-5000 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
This includes school information and information on completion or graduation.
Information regarding the cost of attending State Technical College of Missouri can be found here.
A net price calculator for the college can be found here.
- Tuition and Fee charges
- Contact information for the State Tech Bookstore for book, tool, and supply estimates
- Additional program specific costs and fees
- Room, board, and meal plan costs
Textbook information, including price and ISBN, can be found here.
Information regarding the following topics can be found in the 2013-2014 State Technical College of Missouri Catalog.
- Using excess financial aid or third party funding to purchase books with a bookstore voucher (pg. 12)
- Directions and procedures for officially withdrawing from the college (pg. 36)
- Facility information (pg. 4)
- Faculty Directory (pg. 189)
- Transfer credit policies (pg. 28)
Information regarding institutions that State Tech has an established articulation agreement with is available from the State Tech Records Office, located in the Nilges Technology Center or by phone at (573) 897-5117.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act information can be found here.
A list of the degree programs offered by State Tech Technical College can be found here.
Information regarding the training assistance and services offered to companies throughout Missouri can be found here.
Institutional accreditations can be found here.
Services and facilities available for students with disabilities can be found here.
Students, faculty, and staff can access the File-Sharing Copyright Awareness page on the Student Info tab in EagleOnline found here.
Information regarding the following topics can be found in the 2013 Student Handbook.
- Immunization/Vaccination policy (pg. 15)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse information including: (pg. 16)
- Consequences and prevention information
- Standards of conduct
- Sanctions under local, state, and federal law
- Drug and Alcohol programs
- Health Risks
**State Tech will impose sanctions on students and employees for violations of the standards of conduct.**
- How to report a crime (pg. 45)
- Policy for Timely Warnings (pg. 44)
- Campus Security (pg. 45)
- Campus Law Enforcement (pg. 45)
- Crime Prevention programs (pg. 49)
- Monitoring and reporting criminal activity that takes place off-campus (pg. 49)
- Local, State, and Federal Sanctions regarding possession, use, and sale of alcoholic beverages and underage drinking (pg. 19)
- Substance Abuse Policy (pg. 20)
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Prevention Programs (pg. 22)
- Sexual Harassment Policy (pg. 23-25)
- Missing Person Policy and Procedure (pg. 26)
- On-Campus Housing fire safety report (pg. 52)
Policies or rules on portable electrical appliances, smoking, and open flames in student housing facilities can be found here.
The Annual Security Report can be found here.
Information regarding State Tech’s retention rates, the Student Right-to-Know Act/Completion-Graduation Rates, and information about the student body diversity can be found here.
Information about State Tech’s placement rate can be found here.
Information about State Tech’s placement rates and gainful employment disclosures for certificate programs can be found in the “Program Facts” for each major here.
For types of employment obtained, please see the Career Services Office in the Nilges Technology Center. Programs where employment is based on state licensing are the Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Practical Nursing Technology (PNT), and Dental Assisting Technology (DAT) programs. Please contact the individual programs for licensing requirements.