Achieve your fitness goals with a certified Personal trainer. Our Personal trainer’s can help you meet your goals
by designing programs to meet your specific needs. Whether you have weight to lose, want help getting your
program started, need to change your current program, prepare for a sport specific event or just need the motivation,
our trainers can help design a safe and effective program for you. Participants must be at least 12 years
of age or older.
|Fees: Number of Sessions Individual Two Person Rate
|Schedule your appointment today, call 573.897.5290.
Personal Training Participant Guidelines
- All sessions must be paid in advance.
- Sessions purchased are good for 90 days. Any unused sessions will be forfeited and refunds will not be given.
- Clients must sign off for each session.
- Clients will be charged for a scheduled session, if not cancelled 24 hours in advance.
- Be early for your appointment, in your workout attire and ready to workout.
- If you arrive late, we will not be able to guarantee an extended appointment time.
- If participant is unable to complete training session due to medical reasons, he/she may be relieved of obligation of
making payment for services. Medical documentation must be submitted to the Activity Center Director. Refunds will not
be given for any claim made 30 days after cancellation of services
Personal Training Gift Certifiations
Give the gift of fitness. Gift Certificates are available at the front desk.